Somewhere, deep in the heart of Africa lies the Freedom willife Preserve. It's a haven of unmitigated natural beauty, a sanctuary our cast of neurotic characters call home. Animal Crackers, where the wild kingdom just got a little wilder, and a heck of lot more neurotic.
Animal Crackers is a 1997 French/Canadian animated television series It is based on the comic strip Animal Crackers and tells about a group of animals that live in a fictional jungle called Freeborn. The show aired in the United States on Fox Family in 1998 and the Cookie Jar Toons block on This TV from November 2008 to August 2009.
- Lyle Lion (voiced by Mark Camacho): Passive, insecure, and a momma's boy, Lyle is not what one might call "King of the Jungle". (He's more of a prince, who is trying to be king), intent on taking philosophy classes and ordering a pizza (preferably vegetarian) than to be the dominant predator. Despite multiple failed attempts, his number one goal in life is to date Lana. Outside his love life, his other goal is to be an astronomer.
- Dodo (voiced by Teddy Lee Dillon): He is the last remaining dodo alive and is Lyle's best friend. Rash, impatient, and slightly self-centered, he is extremely hot-headed and refuses to believe that he lacks the ability to fly. This leads to multiple failed attempts to take flight, sometimes using some very innovative and unusual techniques, all of which fail.
- Eugene (voiced by Terrence Scammell): Despite his size and nature, this pachyderm is really an "overgrown baby" who craves attention. He is rather arrogant and obnoxious and is not afraid to bully others with his size and strength to get what he wants. Some of his secret pleasures include inhaling loads of peanut butter and stomping petunias but the sight of a tiny mouse will freak him out.
- Gnu (voiced by Marc Montgomery): For a "supposed" leader of a herd, Gnu lacks any leadership qualities; rather, his traits show the exact opposite of a leader: lazy, timid, and no sense of direction. Despite his nature, Gnu does mean well and is very dedicated to his herd, even though his presence there will hinder rather than help. A single father with a son he loves very much, he is a caring parent.
- Lana (voiced by Kate Hutchinson): Lana is smart, attractive, strong minded and the object of Lyle's affection. Lana is quite caring towards her fellow inhabitants of Freeborn and will put the group ahead of herself. She is an avid book lover and is often found with her nose in a novel. Despite showing little to no interest in Lyle's pursuits, it has been hinted that perhaps she does have a crush on him.
- 58 Segments ( Out of 78)
- Video & sound Quality = 9/10
- Interactive Menus
- Digital Download ONLY
- Region & Commerical Free
You will be given a link to download all the DVD ISO files you've ordered within 24 hrs.
Download all the ISO files to your computer and either burn them to DVD Discs using IMGburn or Nero or simply watch all the DVD ISO Files using VLC Media Player from your PC/Laptop.
Please make sure you have sufficient space on your computer to download all the files. Each DVD ISO file is approx 4GB.
Each ISO file contain a DVD menu with episode selections, just like a regular DVD disc.
If you have any issues downloading the files please let us know immediately & we will try to resolve any problems.