Bear lives in the Big Blue House with his friends Ojo, Tutter, Treelo, Pip, Pop, and Shadow. He and his friends have many adventures together. Those normally include solving problems, sharing, cooperating with each other, and developing social skills.
Each episode opens with the welcome song. The other characters in the show then make their appearance, and the theme and plot of the show then comes to place. Throughout the episode, the theme (ex; "sleep", "doctors", "Thanksgiving") is learned about, and a lesson is learned at the end of the episode. Songs and jokes accompany the episode. Bear acts as a caregiver towards Ojo the bear cub, Treelo the lemur, Tutter the mouse, and Pip and Pop, who are two otters. Character "Shadow" narrates a segment with shadow puppets in each episode. Most of the segments are in song, while some are simply a short story relating to the episode's theme. At the end of the program, Bear then sings the goodbye song with Luna, the moon.
- Bear (performed by Noel MacNeal) - The protagonist of the series, he is a large bear who is very kind and lovable. He is tall and has light brown fur. Bear acts a caregiver to Pip, Pop, Ojo, Treelo and Tutter.
- Tutter (performed by Peter Linz) - A small light blue mouse who loves cheese. He lives in a mousehole in the kitchen of Bear's house. He is considered the show's breakout character. He was designed and built by Paul Andrejco.
- Pip and Pop (performed by Peter Linz and Tyler Bunch) - Two purple otter twins who live in the otter pond by the big blue house. They were designed by Paul Andrejco.
- Ojo (performed by Vicki Eibner) - A curious red bear cub who has a wild imagination and is good friends with Treelo. She was designed and built by Paul Andrejco.
- Treelo (performed by Tyler Bunch) - A white, blue, and green lemur who is playful, loves to dance, always active and good friends with Ojo. He was designed by Paul Andrejco.
- Shadow (performed by Peter Linz, voiced by Tara Mooney) - A shadow girl who is always laughing, telling stories, and sneaking up on Bear.
- Luna the Moon (operated by Peter Linz, voiced by Lynne Thigpen) - A talking moon. At the end of every episode, Bear walks out onto the balcony and discusses the episode's theme with her and sings "The Goodbye Song" with her at the end while a montage of the day's events play. She was designed by Paul Andrejco and built by Ed Christie.
- Ray the Sun (operated by Peter Linz, voiced by Geoffrey Holder) - A talking sun who would often rise (or set) at the beginning of some episodes, starting from Season Two. He will also occasionally tell Bear what the weather will be like throughout the day. He was designed by Paul Andrejco.
- 39 Episodes
- 5 DVD ISO files
- Video & Sound Quality 6.5/10
- Digital Download ONLY
- Interactive Menus
You will be given a link to download all the DVD ISO files you've ordered within 24 hrs.
Download all the ISO files to your computer and either burn them to DVD Discs using IMGburn or Nero or simply watch all the DVD ISO Files using VLC Media Player from your PC/Laptop.
Please make sure you have sufficient space on your computer to download all the files. Each DVD ISO file is approx 4GB.
Each ISO file contain a DVD menu with episode selections, just like a regular DVD disc.
If you have any issues downloading the files please let us know immediately & we will try to resolve any problems