Breaker High is a Canadian teen comedy-drama series that ran from 1997 to 1998, airing on YTV in Canada and on UPN in the United States. The series was created by Cori Stern, while SciFi veteran David Winning directed the pilot and seven episodes of the series.
The series is set at a high school located on a cruise ship, allowing the episodes to be set in a variety of exotic locations, although the series was, in fact, filmed entirely in Burnaby, British Columbia. The show dealt with teen issues such as dating, finances, and friendship, although the series tended to steer away from the "tougher" situations (Pregnancy,Sexuality,etc.) outlined in other teen dramas at the time.
Cast and characters
The cast consisted primarily of eight teens, with a few additional actors portraying adult characters.
- Alex Pineda - The athlete. Played by Kyle Alisharan.
- Ashley Dupree - The Southern belle/Princess. Played by Terri Conn.
- Sean Stanley Hanlon - The wannabe ladies' man/Nerd. Played by Ryan Gosling.
- Cassidy Cartwright - The preppy tomboy hottie. Played by Wendi Kenya.
- Jimmy Mortimor Farrell - The lovable clown. Played by Tyler Labine.
- Max Ballard - The brooding, moody son of the ship's captain. Played by Scott Vickaryous.
- Denise Williams - The academic overachiever/Feminist. Played by Persia White.
- Tamira Goldstein - The quirky misfit/Flower child. Played by Rachel Wilson.
- Ana Mitchell - The teacher. Played by Anne Openshaw.
- Captain Ballard - The captain of the ship and father to Max. Played by Andrew Airlie.
- Tony Gifford - The student activities counselor. Played by Richard Ian Cox.
- Nigel Mumford - The cook. Played by Bernard Cuffling.
- Complete 5 DVD ISO Files
- 44 Episodes
- Commercial Free
- Quality 9/10
- Digital Download ONLY
You will be given a link to download all the DVD ISO files you've ordered within 24 hrs.
Download all the ISO files to your computer and either burn them to DVD Discs using IMGburn or Nero or simply watch all the DVD ISO Files using VLC Media Player from your PC/Laptop.
Please make sure you have sufficient space on your computer to download all the files. Each DVD ISO file is approx 4GB.
Each ISO file contain a DVD menu with episode selections, just like a regular DVD disc.
If you have any issues downloading the files please let us know immediately & we will try to resolve any problems.